Tuesday, 4 January 2011

DBA and DBX armies for sale.

Ancient Armies.

04-05-2016


The Early Germans are Blue Moon Miniatures and comply with the II/47g list. 
These are based on 40 x 20mm triplex wood (1.5 mm thick). 
This size is recommended in DBA 3.0 for larger figures; in this case the large shields are positioned better.

$120.00



The Gauls were mistakenly mentioned in our correspondence but are Ancient British II/53.
 I do have two packs of chariots that will make the collection adaptable for either list. 

The collection was meant to be used for the rebellion during the late 2nd century AD and passed the date when chariots were used, therefore the CV general.

The six chariots are from War & Empire (Forged In Battle) and size well with Old Glory. 
These are valued at GPB 20.00 ($29.00) for the two packs. 
As they were recently bought they are not painted but I do have bases cut for them.  

$100.00 (includes the chariots) 




Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, I do like Essex Miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ray,

    I had the idea, these were done by another sculptor as they do look very animated. The amount of variation is also pleasing to work with. Now the last 32 Landskenchts, 24 arguebusiers and Light horse.

    cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got around 16 units of these, trouble is they're all buried in my shed, I'll have to dig them out and get a few photo's on my blog.

    ReplyDelete